Thursday 19 February 2015

Surprise!

Yay! 2 Days in a row the mail delivery fairies have arrived with wonderful little packages for me.  Yesterday it was my longstanding subscription from Stridebox.  They put together a monthly selection of nutritional supplements and accessories coveted by runners.

Opening my Stridebox at work created a bit of a buzz in my little cubicle community shared with some running co-workers.  Ahhh...feel the runner envy.
I'm pretty stoked to try the Picky Bar, having seen numerous posts online from other runners preaching the bars yummy-ness.
Also in the box: Skratch Labs - Hot Apples & Cinnamon, Chike - high protein Iced Coffee, a Vitalyte gel, Joshua Tree - lip balm, a Nuun tab, tech friendly running gloves.
Looks like I have lots of hydrating and refueling options to try in the near future.

Do you stick with one favorite brand of athletic supplement or do you like to mix it up and try new ones occasionally?  What's your current favorite hydration or refuel option?



No comments:

Post a Comment