Tuesday 24 February 2015

Confused

I never mentioned this before but since things are pretty quiet for a few days I thought I would share where I get my post titles from.  Because as may become apparent, they won't always make sense right away.

I love music.  All sorts, and I have an extensive iTunes library of over 10 000 titles. Titles.
Yup, that's the connection.  I open up my iTunes, click shuffle all and wait to see what the next post title shall be, then try to tangent my thoughts together to share what's going on in life, running, and other wonderful randomness.
This practice of mine could potentially drive the average person crazy and that's okay.  I don't consider myself average...more uniquely sub-spectacular.  I like the mental challenge that my methods will likely present me with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment