Saturday 4 April 2015

Good Luck Charm

A thank-you shout out to Impact Magazine

Impact Magazine runs a great contest each year giving its followers the daily opportunity to win free entries to races across Canada and NW USA.  A couple years ago my name was drawn for a set of entries into the Bloomsday in Spokane, WA, an event that I would not normally have attended but this was a catalyst for fun long weekend getaway with my husband and parents. Best part, got to stay with my grandfather and have a wonderful visit.
Had so much fun at the 2013 race that we went back in 2014.
The Ultimate Race Entries Giveaway is running again now, and on Day 6 I got a Facebook notification that I won!

Looks like I may finally get to go to the Kootenays. 

Have you ever been to Fernie, BC?  What are the do not miss locations that you can recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment